Banner Image

How do I obtain my Association membership card?

Once Premier Community Management, Inc. (PCM) receives a copy of your recorded deed from the title company that handled your closing, you will need to contact Premier Community Management to obtain a Memebership Card. You will need to carry your card with you when you utilize the recreation facilities at Ocotillo.

I lost my Association card. How do I obtain a new one?

You can obtain a new card by contacting PCM at (480) 704-2900. There is a replacement fee of $5.00 for a card.

I've heard the Associations has tennis courts. Could you tell me where they are located, hours they can be used and a key is needed to access them?

The Associations maintains two lighted tennis court at Lakeside Park. The park is located just west of Pennington off of NW Jacaranda. The location of the tennis courts and the other four parks in the community are displayed on The OCA map.

Park hours are from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.

Court lights are on set to come on at dusk and shut off at 10:00 PM.

The courts and men's and ladies restrooms are locked. The seller of the property should have left you a key. If you are unable to locate your key, please call Premier Community Management for a one time free replacement. Additional keys or replacement keys are $5.00. 

I’ve just closed on my new home. How much time is allowed to complete my landscaping?

Landscaping plans must be submitted to the Ocotillo Design Review Board within four months (4) from the date of occupancy. Before work begins you must first receive written notice from the ORDB stating your plans have been approved. The approval is valid for 90 days and all work associated with submittal must be completed within 120 days from the approval date. The Association reserves the right to conduct a final inspection to confirm compliance with the approved plan. Until occupancy occurs and landscaping is installed, the homeowner is responsible for keeping the lot clean and free of weeds.

Do any other modifications to the exterior of my home require prior written approval from the ODRB?

To be safe, Owners should assume all modifications to the exterior of your home require prior written approval from the ODRB. Call the Association’s management company when in doubt.

How do I submit my landscaping plans or other modifications?

You can submit your plans by mailing them to:
The Ocotillo Community Association
3930 S. Alma School Road, Suite 10
Chandler, AZ 85248    
Premier Community Management
3930 S. Alma School Road, Suite 10
Chandler, AZ 85248  

Do I need to register my boat?

All boats used on the Ocotillo lakes need to be registered with the Association, and bear the Ocotillo boat tag.

To register your boat, you'll need to complete a Boat Registration and Watercraft Indemnification Form. Attach a picture of the Boat and a check payable to The OCA in the amount of $20.00 for the Registration and mail or hand deliver the completed registration package to the Association.

You may obtain the necessary forms by downloading the Watercraft Registration Form and WC Indemnification or calling the Association. After the Association receives it, a boat tag will be mailed to you.